Tuesday, July 26, 2005

if i lose it all, they'll be nothing left to lose

i had this amazing day today... so amazing...

1. my mom woke me up early and tossed an envelope on my bed, it was my diploma mark for english and i got 85%, then i went back to sleep.

2. My manager called just after i woke up at one and asked if i could come into work to talk about the position i applied for. in short, i got me a shiny promotion!

3. i came home and told Jolene about both peices of good news and then she told me that i was getting a new car. a shiny gold fully loaded 1997 thunderbird. im gonna play the beach boys all the time in it... heh.

4. got the see a movie for free. fun times.

5. It rained today!

ttfn, Jiggy

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiggy said...

Hey Mama, Black Eyed Peas...

we multiply like we matemetice, yo. thats my im 18 and like to dance song. heh.

12:56 a.m., July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home