Friday, July 22, 2005

can a heart break if it's not beating?

so, i have a had a lovely couple of days. i mean, two days off in a row, who could ask for, wait. nevermind. so apparently im the only person online at one am on a thursday, what up wit dat? lame. umm, i went to the zoo today. then i went out for dinner with my mom and took her to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I really really really liked it. i mean, people werent sure, but as long as you remember that its going to be different then you'll probably enjoy it. i think they captured the magic and the creepiness of the original. i had a huge smile plastered on my face. good times. i just finished watching my favourite show. its disgusting how much i like it. i mean, i REALLY like it. i almost threw a pop bottle at the tv because of it. *sigh* if i wrote it in a letter i wouldnt be able to back out of it. ill just live my life according to what i see in my favourite show. thats what tv is for right? no takers? fine... im going to write in my white book. OH! im very excited for something! yay!

ttfn, JB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home