Monday, November 14, 2005

your life is made up of icons

Funny thing. my car got dropped off at my work and i drove it home. (just so everyone knows, ive put 550 dollars into my car to fix it, just in the last 2 weeks... it makes me sad in my soul) then i was on my way to go see my little brother and i looked in my rearview mirror and noticed something different. there was more white around it then usual... i had my fuzzy dice up there and then there was a second set. except these ones are twice the size of my original ones. so i assume that my parents bought them for me. When i got home tonite i asked my mom if she bought me the new dice and she didnt know anything about them. then i asked Jolene if she knew and she said no. so im pretty sure that the guys who fixed my car bought me a new pair of fuzzy dice. i am sooo freaking amused! lmao.

I had a lovely time with Dustin. I miss him terribly and he was so sweet yesterday. i never expect anyone that ive been there for to be there for me because most of the time it just doesnt happen. ive accepted it. but he came through for me yesterday and im so happy that i have him. and after all that and me telling him id take him for drinks he still paid. hes still very protective of me and he says that he will break the bones of any guy that hurts me. on one hand thats really unneccisary, but on the other hand its like, AWW. he makes me smile. he thinks that im gonna get hurt. and that i should look at what happened in the past and such. i dunno, i just dont want to come down from this high quite yet. is that so wrong? i havent forgotten that the air could crumble beneath me. so im still sorta prepared i guess...

The time with you never seems long enough, ever.

I prepared myself for the worst. and i witnessed no conflict. i was scared, admittably. but she had a great weekend and i told her about mine. and all was fine. hopefully nothing goes more wrong then it already is. shes got my number... we went for a quick coffee and Ryan rubbed the loss in my face. then i gave him the finger. Rebecca seems to think that i missed a "silver platter opportunity". i maintain that i didnt. a few minutes later Ryan came over and asked me an interesting question while Rebecca was in the bathroom... im not sure what my take on that is. meh.

i do believe that is it.

ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home