Tuesday, November 01, 2005

and in the distance a single voice played trick or treat

umm, today it rained... it rained a beautiful rain and after work i walked out of the store, stopped and looked up on possible the last rain for a while... for a long while. perhaps it will rain again this month... that would make me happy and it would make my drought shorter...

yesterday was odd... not really sure what to say. i wore the dress again for a little bit. then went and watched So I married an Axe murderer... that movie is so funny. "PIPER DOWN" and also, "she was a thief, youve gotta believe, she stole my heart and my cat" heh.

and now, in tribute to such a rare event (i dont think i remember ever witnessing november rain...) here is an exerpt from Guns N' Roses...

If we could take the time
to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

goodnite and ttfn, Jaryd....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home