Saturday, November 19, 2005

"his _____ is so beautiful i want to knit it a hat"

*sigh* Walt Whitman makes me happy inside. From what I know of him I have no idea why. He essentially was a hobo during the civil war. I do know that I think his writing is beautiful. It can be peaceful, violent, hot or depressing. it is satisfying. i paid 70 cents for this book of happy.

Kids uprooting trees makes me very unhappy and i yelled. there is one left. one of seven planted. prepare yourself for the treeless colourless future.

I had a good day. I found me a used book store around the corner from my house and that shall be my new hang out. i could spend hours in a book store, just looking at all my options. its impossible to see everything once. today i puchased Walt Whitman, Voltaire, Emily Bronte (with 2 dots above the e) and some other little tidbits. and now i know where the word timbits came from... *sigh* I think i may watch a movie tonite. not sure which one...

ttfn, Jiggy


"There is something in staying close to men and women
and looking on them, and in the contact and odor of
them, that pleases the soul well,
All things please the soul, but these please the soul well. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home