Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Dance to Forget

1. when someone says I am happy, or I am going to, or something like that, in my head ive been adding, you're also an asshole... would you say thats normal?

2. apparently i got an awesome compliment from a guy awhile ago, and it basically went in one ear and out the other... when i was reminded it was nice though, lol.

3. i feel betrayed

4. i wrote 3 pages in my book today while on my break at work.

5. i never want to talk about this one topic. i can only sit so long and let another person blab on about it. they dont know how much it pains me to think about. and then when i say i dont want to talk about it, theres a problem with me not wanting to talk about it. i function just fine without talking about everything ive suppressed from my childhood. thank you, i dont want to talk about it and we dont have to fucking talk about it like you know what your talking about. you know nothing, leave it alone.

i am going to go catch up on some sleep i missed last friday. i cant function like this... or that.

ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home