Friday, March 25, 2005

What would happen to our friendship if i went after your brother? Kidding, i wont actually :P

I had a good day yesterday. I worked a bit then watched a movie. When Harry Met Sally to be exact. Its surprising how everyone has heard of this movie, but lots havent seen it. You can teach everyone chess and i will make everyone watch the movie. it could be a new event. Something like Chess and Movie. only the movie would always be the same. Well, maybe after youve seen When Harry Met Sally, we could move onto other movies that you should have seen, just to say that youve seen it. Like Strange Brew and Anything when Marlon Brando is young and hot. heh. Anyway, last nite i went for coffee in kensington. I like going to the roasterie too by myself, i havent been down there in a long time, but its still alright. I can sit there for an hour alone and be completely content. i cant feel like that in very many places. While i was down there, i had a thursday on a thursday and put a stamp on Jeffs card, or at least someones card. Their name was Jeff though and it was the only one in there so the chances of it being your card are alright. It sorta looked like your writing. So, i made a list of things that i want to do. not tomorrow, just eventually. It was good for me. Then i decided that i was on crack. I heard something on the radio about someone coming to town on May 3rd. Apparently no one is coming to town on that day. I know because i called 2 radio stations and asked. I sent innocent people parading around their studio for me, and then i decided i was on crack. Tristan and I made a couple requests though. We sort of heard half of Resurection from Moist, and never got to hear Gigalo... bastard top 10 at 10.

I have to go get ready for work now... yay for work. its only 4 hours though. not too bad.

ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home