Saturday, March 19, 2005

it was the 19th and I was 19. coincidence? i think not!!!!!!!!


Thursday: work work work. Lauryns CAREEPY peice that she stagemanaged. well done, sufficiently creepy. After that I picked up Tristan and we went back to my house and watched movies. First: Boondock Saints, which i still have at my house and have been telling everyone about it and to go see it. Second: Strange Brew which was awesome as usual. then i put in Underworld and fell asleep... mostly, except the the "wake up" "i am awake" conversations

Friday: was my 19th birthday... Tristan and I go get our hair cut. Tristan leaves with a mullet, i leave with a fringe (the rest of the world calls this bangs.) I actually like it i think. The fringe thing took some getting used to, but its all good now. The way she styled our hair was totally 80's style. it was awesome. then i started my car and backed up, drove a few feet and heard the most dreaded sound for drivers world wide. *clunk* ya.. that was the sound of my tie rod breaking... apparently its the thing that connects the wheel to the car so that i can steer... problem. so that filled my whole after noon and by the time i got home, i was late for my own party... again. my day seemed to improve as it went along though. and it is only now that i can remember the not so good parts. (and when i read Tristans LJ) . I had a good day. it wasnt perfect, and i knew it wouldnt be, but it was still good. Masud bought me Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was odd because i really wanted to see it, but i dont remember ever telling him that. That made me happy anyway, and its amazing. I got some really good quotes from it. I also remember King of the dance Hall... i need that song. by beanie man. i also need galvonize by the beastie boys, i think... cant quite remember, but everytime i see Masud, he always mentions it. after the bar... i was so tired. i dont really remember doing much except passing Tristan a blanket. OH! and i remember walking because i felt like i was going to vomit! and thank you for buying me munchies! that was fun. i do remember that i wanted to go walking with you again. i dont remember why we didnt. And thank you for watching me so closely that nite. I did notice and i apprectiate it :)

Saturday: had to wake up to go get my baby from the shop. then Tristan and i went to McRomance (you must remember that i just watched eternal sunshine, so i will be making random quotes here and there). We played with out food and then went to A&B sound. I wanted an Amanda Marshall Cd and ive decided that the stars do not want me to have one. last time i went they were closed. and this time they had nothing. i mean not one cd. they had the little divider with her name on it, but no cd. *sigh* but i had already picked up a few other ones. in order of my hand picking them up.

1. The best of The Temptations: Volume One, the 60's
2. The best of Steppenwolf
3. the Mamas and the Papas: California Dreamin'
4. Ani DiFranco: Dilate

yes, now i have purchased my first Ani... its soo good. i heart it.

We then purchased probably our third slurpee of the weekend, and went to Tristans. I dont remember what we watched, but i found it interesting. It was about the cloth that they may or may not have put over Jesus' body. cool stuff. Then i cut Tristans Mullet off. it was good times. he let me go near his hair with scizzors. thats trust. and it looks good, so get over yourself :P

Then i went home (it was at this point i watched eternal sunshine actually) made dinner, and then left to go for coffee with Rebecca and Co. I then called Andrew a Jackass and changed seats. then Gary came back and sat on me. i just thought that was funny. I dont understand. I think if i really wanted to i could, but i dunno. its just lame and i dont have time for it. ill just continue flirting. its fun.

Sunday: Gary, Rebecca and I went out for breakfast. Andrew was made that we didnt invite him, but we thought he was sleeping. And if anyone has the tricks its him. gararr. moving on. i went to work at 2... didnt really do much. then Robyn, Jessica (one of the newbies) and I went out for din din. that was alright.

I think that it is. besides the other person i play games with. why does it have to be a freaking game all the time. GAME OVER! gararr.

the end, Happy Birthday to me. Jeff says that next year i will be going into my 3 decade... *sigh/cry*

ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home