Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Freedom Union


The last time i wrote i was on my way to see Rebecca, we ended up going for Chinese which was tasty. We had some really good conversations. We dont get to hang out just us... Partially because of my addiction to her brother and partially cuz shes married. Anyway, after that we went to see Guess Who which was awesome. Seriously really good movie. so thats like 4 hours of goodness, then we, we being Rebecca, Andrew, David, Gary and I go for coffee. David drives me up the wall, and not in the good way, in the i hate the way you speak and want to hit you every time you do way. rarr. Anyway... What else to say. Easter was alright. Chocolate and such and dinner and wine... Then! Ian and i went to a movie. the movie wasnt as good as i had hoped but i was sooo happy to see him. I miss him all the time. *sigh* that brings us to yesterday. I worked an 8 hour shift, witnessed a dog dying, then went to chill with my homeboy Tristan. word. I then came home and went in the hottub. When i went to bed i had this dream. I wish i remembered more of it. But i distinctly remember driving to this building, it looked like a school, but wasnt necessarily one, then a fire alarm goes off and im on the other side of these doors on a hill, waiting. people are rushing past me and im just sitting there, my car has disappeared, im just sitting in the sunshine. I believe at this point Tristan shows up, apparently he was in the building, and we decide to make our way back to my car which is inside (maybe to get into the building area there are gates you have to go through) anyway, to get back to my car we have to basically pencil roll there. When were almost back to my car, i remember looking up towards the building and seeing in huge beautiful letters FREEDOM UNION. then Tristan sticks his hands in a dirty overflowing toilet bowl that is situated on one of the old school elementary benches. As i am walking over to him my mother knocks on my door to wake me up. i thought it was weird. and the freedom union thing really stuck with me. Anyway, Jolene called me sweety this morning which signified that she is no longer mad at me. Although this normally means that the beginning of a fued with my mother will begin. however i got ready to go to work and left. I got to do some telemarketing outside today. it was beautiful outside. i totally got some colour today. so anyway, im eating lunch on my break and Patty says, hey Jaryd, i need to talk to you. (Patty is my Manager) so im like... uh... i didnt do it. kidding. so she rolls over to me, and i mean literally in her new chair, but right up to me. shes like, how do you like my new chair, and i said i dont. she then proceeds to tell me that i am a valuable part of the company, even though i may not think it i am, and that ive really "came into my own" (wtf, why does that expression exist?) then the question drops out of her mouth... "what do you think about learning how to close?" then there are all of the reasons why it would be good for me, more hours, actually, thats pretty much it, the other thing is more responsibility. anyway, i have forgotten what i was saying.uh... so i learned how to close the store tonite. *sigh* movin up... After work i came home cuz ive been going out a lot and my family is gone. They have gone for drinks and dinner. Whatever, i made myself some dinner and when my mother walked in the door she asked me why my bedroom light was on, to which i responded with a shrug. then she screamed and i screamed, needless to say it wasnt for ice cream. i said bad things. It shouldnt matter how angry i get, i shouldnt say bad things. I have one more thing to tell you i think. so im sitting with my fam watching American Idol and i tell Jolene that she has to watch until she sees my lover. So we're sitting there, and Constantine comes onstage (heh) and i say while reaching for the TV "lover" and shes responds with, "Thats your lover? but hes white!"

ttfn, Jiggy

PS: aw wan clue san a slowt ow tu Lawin, i prod a ew beeahts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home