Monday, July 12, 2004

Well... I have finally done it. Ive been meaning to do this for many many months. I have managed to compose a whole cd of songs about rain/songs with the word rain in them. I know, im a loser, but there is nothing left to do. They arent all sad songs. I mean, most of them are, but there are a few happy ones. So in about 8 minutes, i will have my new favourite cd... I have no doubt that i will be overwhelmed with completely joy and utter sadness all at once, but that is usually how i feel anyhow. Oooo 7 minutes. I can hardly contain myself!

ttfn, Jaryd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do post the playlist, yes?

I want to be all like "Oh what? Is that the Anthony Stewart Head song? Mmm Giles." But that's assuming you put that song on there.

<3

-Nyl to the caj to the ....woot... ?

12:51 a.m., July 14, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home