Thursday, June 24, 2004

LAST NITE WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

there are no other words for it. besides the ones that include, I went to Cirque Du Soleil, Quidam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried. It was so good. the last part of my nite was not as good. I mean it wasnt horrible, but i dunno... I had to tell someone no. Which felt REALLY REALLY good cuz i uh, dont normally say no. But it would have been completely stupid for me to say anything else. But it was weird, at Cirque i had this feeling i would have to say no, many times, to a boy... And then later that nite i did. I beleive the last thing i said was. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR... ya. thats right, thats what i said. Stupid male.


Anyway, today was a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cleaned this morning, then i went out job hunting and along the way i went shopping... I know, I know. I bought a really really really awesome CD... It Social Code, a year at the movies... Its totally awesome, and its my first non mainstream yet cd!!!! Waahoo! i also bought clothes... well, pants, tomorrow if i get my check, then ill buy the rest... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Thats pretty much it... Im fairly happy:D and im also uh... on my 4th beer the nite before my only diploma this semster... lol... meh...


peace homies!

ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home