Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Heyo Party People...

Well the parentals are out of town! YAY! So happy. Ive had lotsa fun the past couple of days and i hope tomorrow has many good times in store for me. AND GUESS WHO HAS A BACKSTAGE PASS! Ya thats right me. To the Canada Day performances. Its gonna be good!

I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 tonite. It was really good. I laughed, I cried, George Bush is a fool. That being said i recommend that you all go see it. Now. And do not, I repeat, DO NOT, download it off the internet. Its a freeking documentary! Its really really good though.

I think thats all for now. Im going to Princes Island for the day tomorrow. Im gonna wear my new red shirt and im bringing the tanning oil... Oh ya! I hope to see some of you there! If not, have a great Canada Day!

ttfn, Jaryd

PS "Wars are not meant to be won they are meant to be continuous." Michael Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home