Monday, September 22, 2003

well, there is another monday gone... thank goodness. I say the DUMBEST things in rehearsal. Grr, more dumb questions for the book... Meh. so HOLY COW JOLENE IS GONNA KILL ME!!! her room is so bright. omgoodness, you might as well say your goodbyes now cuz i will be smothered in my sleep.
Moving on, I saw Aaron today (lookin good). I miss hanging out with him and Adam. I REALLY miss adam, 3 years of seeing him everyweek and now i never see him. :( it makes me sad... Everyone you know will leave you if they havent already. But you also leave other people and you have to know that they miss you as much as you miss them. Damn it, now i miss Cory. I hope he comes back for christmas. I cant wait til spring break, let alone next summer, to see him again!!!! just another example of me getting too close to someone knowing full well nothing good can come from it in the end. Why does he have to live so far away?! that would be a Staind song entitled so far away... wow, this really sucks, i was actually having a good day, maybe i wasnt then. theoretically happy days mean happy blogs right... so this wasnt a happy day then. I shall make a cd of, Guns n Roses, Bob Dylan, Metallica, cheap trick, AC/DC, The Knack, B 52's (YES), NIN and assorted others... Knock Knock Knockin on Heavens Door, Avril should not have gone there... dont fuck with a classic, bitch!! BOOYAW!
i shall probably blog again... cuz i never run out of things to say... sometimes i do, but then something is really REALLY wrong...
ttfn, Jaryd (with a y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home