Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I love 3 days grace... I traded Cd's with kels today... It was sad, cuz its my most favouritist cd right now. A perfect circle, 40 foot echo, finger 11, saliva, various country sons and of course a few musical numbers to make it super have.



story of my week thus far....except the stoned thing... drugs are bad, except Nyquil...and coffee, and nicotine, and alcohol, ok, all drugs are bad...

Ill be coming home, just to be alone
cuz i know that ur not there and i know that you dont care
i can hardly wait to leave this place
no matter how hard i try, ur never satisfied
this is not a home, i think im better off alone
you always disappear, even when your here
this is not my home, i think im better off alone
by the time you come home im already stoned
you turn off the tv and u scream at me
i can hardly wait till you get off my case

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home