Sunday, September 21, 2003

Ok so despite the fact that tristan and i are not on happy terms right now, i have to say that saturdays blog was the FUNNIEST blog i have ever read... Definatly. Moving on, I have OFFICIALLY begun "While you were out" Jaryd Style.... Thats right, Jolene is gone and im re doing her room... either she will love it, or i will be dead...lol meh, it will be super!!! I saw Jacklyn and Haley today, that made me happy... I also went to chelsies last nite and :D i miss her. but theres nothing i can do, cuz thats her life now. oh well. Oh ya, and Renee pulled this whole guilt trip that i dont have time for her... right, cuz its not her that dustin talks almost every nite, and makes all sorts of plans with him. ya, that makes sense to me. boo hoo. Anyway, i have a long day ahead of me and its gonna start in 5 hours so maybe i should get some sleep.... HAHAHAHA, i make myself laugh... Cosmo is good times. :D
ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home