Thursday, December 08, 2005

I sat on a big mans knee

so... i got my picture taken with Santa today. it was awesome!

i wish to be done christmas shopping with this paycheck... im poor... it makes me sad.

i got my tire fixed today and they said i ran over a staple...

i got my nails done today, they have snow flakes!! shiny ones!

i saw musicals tonite! it was fun! it was basically a bunch of songs all musicaled out. So proud of you by the way, congratulations on your wicked ghetto solo! (by they way, i recieved a picture a while back and i put it in my wallet on the outside thingy.. TA HA!) AND my idea was on stage! that was freaking wicked. seriously, i cant believe you kept that a secret, cuz i thought that would be a class thing not a mainstage thing. afterwards, Rebecca asked me why i jumped in my chair. she thought i was a freak... which is true. but seriously, that made my day.

I AM HAVING A REALLY GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and on saturday i get to go see bright shiny things!!! yay!


umm... im happy.

OH! i yelled at Gary today for being a fucking asshole.

ttfn, Jiggy! : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home