Monday, November 28, 2005

imwont hate myself to be loved by you

so today, i woke up at 2. yay! then i went and bought Chinese food for the grey cup game... fucking eskimos... *sigh*

i didnt get to watch the whole game cuz i had a concert to go to.

i didnt have the same anxious energy i usually do about concerts, but i had an awesome time. Do any of you remember Jacob from canadian idol. soooo hot, with the lip ring and beautiful green eyes? ya well, hes got a band and it really awesome and theyre on the radio. i was listening to Hedley play tonight and i thought, i should get their cd, and when i purchased it i could swear that i knew that guy from somewhere. so ya, Hedley is my new favourite band of the moment. Jacob is so flamboyant on stage. he came out in pink short shorts, a red belly shirt and a hat with the ear warmers built in. hes so awesome. SO AWESOME. people say hes gay. i say how fitting. Simple Plan was fun. The best part was when they did a rap medley. HAHAHA. i almost peed my pants with laughter. snoop dogg and Jayz simple plan style, it was hilarious. they covered i believe in a thing called love and so happy together. fun times.

i found out that one of my old friends from Keystone died of cancer a few months ago. i dont know what to say. im completely shocked. death makes me think, have i said everything that i want to say? cuz what if all of the sudden, i lost that opportunity. i guess it makes most people do that.

i heard this song and it instantly reminded me of you... we will have to listen to it soon.

Trip ~ Hedley

some say love is not for sinners
I believe that isnt true
cuz when i was finished sinning
love came down and showed me you
and told me how to get there
so i tried to find a way
then I ran into your garden
but I tripped out the gate
I tripped out the gate

what are you doing to me? I'm so into you
and the hardest part is knowing that I'll never follow through
you're slowly killing me
and I wish it wasnt true
cuz im so into you

Like a tonne of bricks it hit me
and i woke up from this dream
no matter how hard i tried to wash my hands
i could never get'em clean
i could never get'em clean

can you hear me?
cuz i cant change what ill always be


ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home