Sunday, September 28, 2003

So I really enjoy this song. Its quite pretty.


Finger Eleven ~ One thing

Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds


Also, I have finished Satan's Room. It is done. Except for the curtains but my momma is making those. Hopefully she likes it. Im a little worried. But i think it looks good. :S Less than two days before the hell is continued. grr. Well, I had a good weekend, last nite was fun i suppose. Besides the waste of money. We all slept in my bed, good times... I havent had a double sleep over in a while... besides parties of course. Anyway... I wish to go burn a cd... and I have to continue watching six feet under... Oh ya... We were both right Tristan, it either means for a short time, or in an instant.
ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home