Friday, September 12, 2003

the whole in my wall continues to grow. It is empty and hollow. I hear a constant rumble when i look at it and i know it will only get bigger. There is nothing. I am poisoned and hopeless. Im trying and failing miserably to be rescued. Im so afraid of waking, please dont shake me. My soul is stained with the mistakes from my past, they will never go away. I am reminded of them everyday when i wake up and when i think i am sleeping. What if life is just a dream or a nightmare that someone else is having. We will never be aware of it. We will never know that we are just in a dream that doesnt even matter when they are shaken. We would be inferior and never know it. All the suffering and pain is just in someones imagination being let out in the form of a fantasy. A sick twisted dream that is life. It is full of bombs we are supposed to learn from. What if we dont learn. What if we repeat them over and over. Is that all there is to life? Learn from your mistakes. If so, I have failed already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home