Sunday, September 18, 2005

the bass was so high that my arm hairs shook...

I am tired of feeling guilty.
Sometimes I want to just get in my car and drive forever.
Speaking of forever, I would like my forever back...
I have found where all the big black men hang out on friday nights.
I have "sweet curls".
I had a weird weekend.
Last night I looked up at the sky and figured out why it's been so weird, two words... Full... Moon.
I have a mental block about it.
I closed my eyes for a moment yesterday and I saw the face of someone I haven't met yet. I'll let you know when I do.
I am going to take a class or two in painting and sculpting because that makes me happy.
I have a song to paint on my wall.
After a night of dancing... i sorta hurt all over... but in a good way.
Im tired.

ttfn, Jiggy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Financial transparency gets personal
Taking openly about personal finances may be taboo, but some bloggers are putting their most intimate financial details - down to the very last dollar NY TIMES NEWS SERVICE , NEW YORK Sunday, Sep 18, 2005,Page ...
www.palgold.com offers free listings and picture hosting. Set up your own online store and promote your own URL that we provide you. Friendly service and full featured auctions including live countdown timers on every auction. Join today www.palgold.com

12:51 a.m., September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home