Thursday, September 01, 2005

hey, leave a light on for me

i forgot to tell you something! remember that dream i had a couple weeks ago? well it happened. it was like a story line. one thing came true, then a few days later another, and then a couple days ago the last part happened. its weird when stuff like that happens. Doug would just tell me to go with it. *sigh* i dunno. part of me would rather not have a warning system in place. but still, it doesnt mean that i can neccisarily prevent whatevers gonna happen from happening. it just makes me go, OH! so thats what that dream meant... speaking of which i havent written down my dreams in a while. i should really do that. maybe one day i will be able to prevent bad things from happening. we'll see.

ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home