Sunday, October 10, 2004

I am 32 flavours and then some...

i suppose i have been avoiding this place and the computer in general... perhaps i am afraid to face something, or come to terms with it rather. Apparently its been bothering me sub conciously because today i did something very odd like i couldnt control it. it just happened. nothing life threatening if thats what ur thinking, i have only had one lap in judgement ( as i like to call it ) and that was years ago. Anyway, the whole thing was very weird and im still upset about it... i feel very discontented...

Well, i suppose that i should let you all know that my website is up and running for the most part. I did want someone to see it first but i havent spoken to them in quite a while. I hope you know im thinking about you and i hope ur doing well... At any rate, check it out...

www.jarydwinslow.com

gobble gobble, Jiggy...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home