Thursday, September 11, 2003

OMG BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reasons:D
1. Im hotter than Chelsie:D
2. I got kidnapped and missed a class because of it:D
3. I didnt get in trouble from my teacher:D
4. I didnt get in trouble from my parents:D
5. I got into the play:D
6. I didnt have to be mad at anyone:D
7. I HAVE GROUPIES!!! ya thats right:D
8. I HAVE GROUPIES!!! sorry that one is especially happy:D
9. I got many hugs and massages today :D
10. I made more friends!!!!:D
11. Jolenes a bitch and yelled at me for no reason then i laughed at her!!!hehehe if she only knew!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA:D
12. Apparently Im "Glowing":D
13. I cant stop smiling :D (<-------------- me smiling):D
13.5. I got magazines today!!!:D
14. NOTHING CAN BRING DOWN FROM THIS HUGE CLOUD IM ON!!!!!!!!!:D
15. COOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D
there is only one thing that could make me happier... but im not telling!!!
Im goin camping tomorrow i do believe and it should be good times!!!!!! YAY:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ok then... someones gotta talk to me cuz i have A LOT OF FUCKING ENERGY!!! hehe... fucking energy!!! HAHAHAHA ANYWAY
ttfn!!! Jiggy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home