Thursday, December 11, 2003

I sense some anger towards me. And by that i mean someone told me someone may or may not be mad at me. Umm ya, cuz that helps... I hope they arent. I didnt intentionally do anything to upset them. And im sorry if you are angry at me, but i do not see any reason why I should act differently. I refuse to feel bad because maybe someone is upset at me for an unjustified reason. I wont act differently just because you dont like it. You cannot control my actions (especially when they have nothing to do with you) and if you are pissed off maybe you should take into consideration the fact that we have been acting like this for months. And you are not going to change that. It is completly uncalled for. I hope you realize that. grrg.

On to something different. A day gets closer and closer. And the closer it gets the happier I am. But at the same time i get unhappier and unhappier... perhaps this is selfish of me. perhaps i should just choose which to be. it would make everything a lot easier...I wish i could... grrg...

I watched a detailed movie today in social. It made me sad and sick.

I have been rather proud of myself lately, for i have discovered that i can find the hidden meanings in poems easier than the the rest of my class. Sometimes i even point out things my teacher has never thought about. It feels good. I love poetry...

i have loved this song since the first time i heard it and yay for Tristan for putting it up as a song of the week.

Bother ~ Stone Sour

Wish I'd died instead of lived
A zombie hides my face
Shell forgotten
with its memories
Diaries left
with cryptic entries

(this is just my favourite verse)
yay

I believe Ill catch you by the Get up Kids, is beautiful...and horribly horribly sad...


hmm... lets see, oh ya!! fuck you, you fucking fuck... :D

ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home