Monday, October 20, 2003

I... am... the... best ... sepller... in... the... world...
2 of my issues seemed almost invisible today... I was happy because i know they will just resurface tomorrow. I am tempted to use effusive euphemisms to express my emotions, but i know that is low and like so many people i know and do not want to be like. I will refrain. I was quite surprised at my involvement in English class today. I had many opinions about "the Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell (thats the version we listened to today) It was quite good. There is a lot of extended metaphors. Its a good kind of discussion starting song. Is it positive or negitive? What do certain Images Represent? good times. I believe i shall thank one person for this, my active class involvement i mean. **side note** I talked to you last nite on the phone and you helped me out so much. I write emotions better than i speak them, so, you know who you are. Thank You. And also, Im sorry. Looking back I recall having many words flow out of my mouth in a short amount of time without really thinking about them. So sorry if i offended you, although, I am quite certain if anyone was close to being offended, it was me.**side note** I would also like to apoligize to the rest of you for blogging only for one person. Wow. I am full of apoligies. I will not get into them. There are too many. I almost cried in english today. This morning, I woke up, and said, i havent listened to Garth Brooks in a while. So i popped the cd in my circular plastic and metal device and went on my way. So fast forward to english. Doo doo doo... fun times... then one of my favourite songs in the world plays through my small round devices that attach to my ears and the circular plastic device. I realized as i listened to it that i could relate a relationship i had. And now that i think about it, i can relate it to every single relationship i have ever had. Romantic or not. And then i started to think. Which isnt good because the end result of me thinking is negitive. Ok... i think im going to die of laughter... I just did a search for cack on the net...LOL CACK ON THE NET! nm... not that i do random searches for body parts on the net, it was from a conversation. ANYWAY! The top ten "CACK" sites!!!
1. some guy has his log on name as CACK for sum game site
2. Subject line : That review made me CACK my pants ( i am soooo saying that now)
3. Rob: eat CACK.
4. Subject line: Ramblings and CACK
5.THE WORLD ON YOUR STAGE
... Rup Tung CACK is a showcase for the beautiful traditional forms of music that have existed in Vietnam for centuries. ...
6. www.angelfire.com/yt/cack/main.html. March 22, 2002 OCF Protest
7. $34.95. Cack Pipes.
8. We are performing pretty CACK at the moment to say the least (pretty... right)
9. "Bome CACK! Bome CACK!!
10. cack-handed
I am being called to go to bed... And queer as folk is on...
And Jeff... I am so freeking happy!!!!
ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home