Sunday, October 19, 2003

First. The party. Honestly, I really wanted it to be more fun than it was... I had fun before i got there, with Anthony, Jason, Renee and Jeff... Jeff is so awesome! Then we got to Lindz's and waited. Bowling can never be bad times, so yay for bowling. ESPECIALLY Glow in the dark bowling. Good times. There was a lot of happy ass/boob grabbing, that was fun. Then, the shit hit the fan. Have you guys ever noticed, while at a party, that everything seems to be going well and "everyone is having fun", when all of the sudden, WHAM!!! a huge cloud of ass comes along and shits on a few peoples nite. Then its like the shit is infectious and before you know it, EVERYONE is crabby and unhappy. That sucks. Anyway. That was the party. It wasnt horrible, and wasnt great, it was an ok party i shall say.
Second. Why do my parents insist on keeping vital information from me. They think it is for my own good, when really, it only makes me feel worse because its after the fact. Im sorry, but i dont care if they think Im not in a good emotional place right now. I deserve to know when one of the most crucial people in my life is going in for surgery for cancer. You see, I have a system. A set of steps I have to go through to stay sane in situations like that. They fucked with the system and then expect me not to flip out. Its like im talking to children.
Thirdly. Out of curiousity, i came up with 12 drama society relationships, or closley related to drama society relationships they are just fucked up. I am attempting to fix all of them. Because im the momma... and it is my life.
Forth. I have a job interview. YAY. Less time at home = happy Jaryd. Hopefully i get it.
Fifth. Im really glad ive been spending so much time with Renee. We are slowly gaining back our best friend status. And the memories are great! For example, this evening, we went crusing in the east side. At which point a couple of hotties pulled up beside us and so i raced away and showed them my cock was bigger than theirs. THEN, they caught up to us and honked at us, so... i kinda followed them... then they turned into a cul de sac and i kept going and as i was turning around, they came racing around the corner... Then They followed us! it was so fucking funny. good times.
Sixth. I have decided i need to distance myself from a few select individuals. Im going to see what kind of effect they really have on my life. If any.
Seventh. A Walk To Remember is NOT... NOT a crappy movie.
Eight. ttfn, Jaryd...
Nine. PS The stamps game sucked so much ass, i left early. So shitty.
Ten. If you type in www.universityofvictoria.com... it goes to an abortion site... not really sure what this means... but i thought it was worth saying for some reason. Now that i have typed it, i realize its not that interesting...hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home