Saturday, October 18, 2003

So... my evening... lets see... I was supposed to watch movies with kels. Instead I spent the evening with renee for a couple of hours. We reminced about many times, including the time I crashed my ex friends birthday party cuz she was a bitch. Can i help it if everyone agreed with me? (im not that mean, if you want to know the details feel free to ask.) and then i sat in Kels' house, alone, with a key and a cosmo. I suppose i deserved it. After all, i am a shitty friend these days. Rightio. and now... I am talking to a little boy from my special projects class who asked me for my email. Crazy breakdancing kid... blah...
OH! I also got hypnotized today, which is always good times. Who wouldnt want their subconcious controlled by someone else...? I actually quite enjoy it. A release.
Also, i need your help. Please dont let me hang around with smokers... I ruined what could have been 6 whole days... fuck... guess i shall start again tomorrow... at one... fuck... It also probably doesnt help that Renee told me my life was too fucked up for me not to smoke...lol, kinda funny, but mostly sad.
On a funny note, my lovely friend Jeff asked me the dumbest question today in complete seriousness... "Is the sponge real, or did Seinfeld just make it up." This boy should not have slept through CALM last year and if he was in drama society i would be so freeking happy cuz then maybe he could win the award that is seemingly going to be mine. boo
Ok gonna break out into complete girl here. I am leaving to go cut my nails. I have to. Because I cannot fret with them... bye bye...
ttfn, Jiggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home