Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i forgot to mention that in the surprise from yesterday there is lots of screaming. its really hot and it makes me happy. i heard I Found Out About You by the Gin Blossoms on my way home from work today. good times. my hair is hot and Mrs. Barker red again. i really really really like it red. really really. hmm, nothing really exciting happened today. the original trio that was Kaydee Jen and I at work is now down to me. and robyn is leaving as well... Patricia wants me to go work for her up in royal oak, but its just to far away.

if i dont talk to you tonite, which it doesnt look like im going to, ill just give you a call on my break tomorrow or something.

ttfn, Jaryd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right then...what the hell is this big surprise?? Did you pop a rod or something?;)
Love you

1:46 p.m., June 30, 2005  
Blogger Jiggy said...

heh, its funny cuz no one knows that story but us and now they all think im a slut. heh. thanks darling. no no, no rods were popped. i got a surprise. i shall tell you about it later if you so wish. ttfn.

2:31 a.m., July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home