Sunday, October 12, 2003

I watched a movie today. In between helping my momma with the birdie, of course. And it occurred to me, that while it could be one of my more favourite movies, it is a pile of Hollywood shit. To specify, "Hollywood shit" is crap that has been made pretty and has a happy ending when in real life one main character would end up in a dumpster and the other back in New York writing off his little $3000 expenditure that never happened. But no no no, they could never make a movie about something real, they have to make an "aww movie ending"... Isn't that fucking sweet, the hooker is going to marry the billionaire and live happily ever after in a castle just outside of New York City. Oh ya, thats real fucking believable. I still enjoy the movie though. Silly me...
My favourite lines are "Im not trying to land him, im just using him for sex" and "In case I forget to tell you, I had a really good time tonight" that one is quite clever. At any rate, I am cold and thusly will leave for now...
Happy birdie day!
Jaryd



~~Stop measuring moments in breaths, only in lack of them~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home