Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Is it wrong to feel this uncomfortable. And why do i? I dont really understand. Maybe its cuz im tired... I wish to no longer feel uncomfortable/frustrated, i also wish to never go to bed frustrated/angry/upset, cuz then it just ruins ur whole day...

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME! YOURE FREAKING ME OUT... bah


ttfn, Jaryd

Have fun tomorrow guys...

PS, YOURE STILL DOING IT! STOP IT! you are acting like a child... AND NOW i shall let off a string of obsinities... FUCK YOU YOU CREEPY MOTHER FUCKER. why do i always pick the weird ones, then when i unpick them, they pick me, its like ok, leave me alone, you freak me out!!! Ya, that was kinda a lie, i dont always pick the weird ones... possesive, yes, but not weird... fuck this sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home