Sunday, January 11, 2004

STATEMENTS:

1) I did not know that brothers worked at Bps... i also did not know they are twins... AND, I have worked with both of them and not known the difference. **now i do**

2) Ani DiFranco is great. I love her diction and imagery. It is beautiful. And now I shall go cut my heart out and stomp on it because of that.

3) My supervisor likes to sneak up on me and scare me. Yesterday he did so then i screamed. Then right away he scared me again. It was at this point i swung around and punched him square in the arm. He responded with, "holy shit, you have a lot of guy friends dont you"

4) This gurl (sarah) at work thought i was 25... that makes me a lil sad. But shes nice to talk to and asked if i was gonna go for a drink after work. That made me happy.

5) I read a really funny comic last nite. I shall not tell you what it was because it was along the lines of Buffalo Wings, which by the way still makes me laugh.

6) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...

7) I am in pain...

ttfn, Jaryd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home