Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I always see you smiling at me... your laughing at yourself or me, or just smiling because you know its one of your best features. I see the way your blue eyes sparkle under the reflection from your glasses and i know you see the good in everyone. And the fact that you pay attention to all the details in my life that i have let you in on floors me. We connect on a level that does not involve our voices and sometimes it seems like your in my head! i bring up a funny part of a movie and you finish it off... we have the same interests and are easily amused... and i mean easily! elevators and lint... good times... Sometimes i think about the first day i met you and how all the "new people" were sectioned off... then i came and talked to all of you and you stood right in front of me so i could only see you and all of your 6'6 glory... that was when we first really met... And the week and a half i have spent with you has been pretty much the best time of my summer. I cant wait to talk to you every morning and when its almost time to leave i try and think of somewhere you could accompany to... it never works, we are never alone someone is always tagging alone, no matter how hard we try... except for today... those 20 minutes... as short as they seemed they were just ours... then... they were broken. by someone who feels EXACTLY the same way about you as i do...only you dont know about either of us... maybe her... but not me... I am too afraid, and as such you will probably never know any of this... but thats ok, cuz after the 16th ill probably never see you again and all that could come from you knowing it is hurt... just mine... or if im lucky, both of us... isnt that fucked up... i would rather not tell you something that could potentially eat me up inside then cause hurt when either way im damned if i do, damned if i dont... there is no point anymore, all i can hope is that this conversation never comes up... or that you bring it up... and if you do bring it up, please dont hurt me like the others, i would much rather it be ignored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home